At ClearView Consulting, we understand that an audit should do more than just ensure compliance. Companies of all sizes are being held to a much higher standard of accountability. An effective audit can help a company to reduce risk, streamline accounting systems and fine-tune policies and procedures. It can also improve a company’s overall performance and provide valuable information for internal stakeholders and outside business partners.
Our audit approach is designed to allow our teams to work seamlessly with your organization and minimize any interruption to your daily business operations. In working with ClearView Consulting, you not only receive highly credentialed traditional attest services from professionals that understand the unique needs of your business, but also the confidence that your company has the policies and procedures in place to meet your current and future objectives.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Financial statement audits, reviews and compilations
- Employee benefit plan audits, including 401(k) plans and 403(b) plans, as well as defined benefit, defined contribution and employee stock ownership plan (ESOP) audits
- Information Technology Audits
- SSAE 16 SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3 Audits (Formerly SAS 70) and Readiness Assessments
- Fraud Audits and Forensic Reviews