IT Disaster Recovery has become one of the most important challenges for organizations around the globe. Business requirements demand continuous system availability with an infrastructure that can both recover from disasters and scale to accommodate dynamic growth.
To maintain the high availability this business climate demands, it is critical to build resiliency into your IT systems and infrastructure. Failure to address these trends can result in increased security, regulatory and operational risks, as well as increased business continuity planning and disaster recovery (BCP/DR) costs.
Our Disaster Recovery Review service helps companies quickly and cost-effectively enact a comprehensive IT Disaster Recovery strategy. These strategies are designed to help companies cope with current needs and support a dynamic environment by integrating loosely coupled architecture components, new technologies and a growing list of services.
No matter what stage of the process you’re in, you’ll not only need command of the details, but also clear communication channels within the organization to get the Disaster Recovery solutions where they need to be.
During an IT Disaster Recovery Review, the effectiveness of your plan is assessed by the following activities:
- Review of the policy and procedures that govern IT Disaster Recovery
- Review of the detailed application requirements RTO/RPO and any solution architecture documentation
- Discussion, with the infrastructure leads, of the solution options that are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely)
- Identification of any gaps between requirements/solutions and other recovery concerns
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the program to make sure the organization developed a coordinated approach