As your company continues to grow, IT decisions become increasingly important. Major corporations have Chief Information Officers that strategically plan and develop an IT Strategy that aligns technology with their business goals.
With our Virtual CIO (vCIO) Services, we can provide the same executive level expertise to help you compete on any budget.
Regardless of your size, you have to make sure you’re getting the right technology for your needs. Clearview’s CIO Services were developed to provide a big company perspective on a scale that works for small- or medium-sized companies. We’ll help to ensure every IT decision you make is strategic, improves your ability to service your customers and increase profitability.
By adding a Clearview Outsourced CIO to your team, you can enjoy the benefits of top-tier IT guidance without six figure salaries or profit sharing programs.
We can support you and your organization in managing major initiatives, developing strategy, assisting with system or service acquisitions, performing research, and evaluating staff.
- Maximize Business Goals Using IT. The Clearview IT team can help you improve your business operations using your IT solution and available state-of-the-art technology.
- Develop a Technology Plan. Clearview IT will help you develop a technology plan to control spending and keep your business within your IT budget every month.
- Analyze Past Technology Investments. In order to fully maximize your current resources, Clearview will do a detailed assessment of past investments before you consider purchasing additional equipment or upgrades.
- Guide Strategic IT Investments. We want your technology expenses to be as strategic as possible, so we’ll work with you one-on-one to increase productivity and efficiency while reducing ongoing technology expenses.
- Train Employees. The Clearview IT team will help you develop training programs to maximize acceptance so your technology investments don’t go to waste.
- Review IT Strategy & Data Assets. Clearview will pursue solutions within your current infrastructure that can improve productivity and streamline operations.