Maximize Working Capital
At Clearview Group, we recognize that no two clients or engagement are alike. However, as you navigate the business landscape through current and future COVID-19 related challenges, one of your organization’s main goals is likely consistent with the rest: focus on the bottom line and support activities that add to it. Engaging with Clearview Group on contingent fee service offerings is one unique way to support this strategy and we have years of experience doing just that for our clients. Our seasoned consultants perform the following services on a contingent fee basis, which means if you don’t see financial results, there is no cost to you. We recover money owed to or overpaid by your organization, adding to the bottom line without a sunken cost. Simply put, these services are guaranteed to pay for themselves!
AP Recovery Audits
- Analyze Disbursements Data for Sources of Overpayments
- Utilize Data Analytics to Identify Vendor Contract Exceptions
- Identify, Negotiate & Recover Overpayments from Vendors
- Assess Financial Compliance of Billings Against Terms & Conditions of Contracts
- Validate Labor & Materials Purchases and Identify Non-compliant Charges
- Review Change Order Pricing
- Identify, Negotiate & Recover Overpayments from Contractors
Real & Personal Property Tax Assessment
- Review Assessment Appeals Opportunities
- Assess Property-Specific Information
- Assistance Through Mass Appraisal Techniques
- Challenge Audit Assessments
Sales & Use Tax Evaluation
- Evaluate Sales & Use Tax Exemption Opportunities
- Identify & Recover Sales & Use Tax Overpayments
- Provide Future Sales & Use Tax Guidance to Compliance
How We Can Help
Clearview Group’s seasoned consultants are well-versed in the AP Recovery Audit and Construction Audit fields. Through these engagements, our team will analyze, identify, communicate and recover any duplicate or over payments back to your bottom line – all on a contingency based fee model. Upon completion of each audit, your hand-selected core project team will provide detailed dashboard reporting and deliverables that provide visibility on trends and gaps in procedures. These findings will include an executive summary, recommendations on how to strengthen controls and a road map to improve effectiveness and efficiency moving forward.
State and local taxes account for a significant portion of the overall tax burden of most companies. Compliance with these very specialized taxes can be difficult since tax laws vary greatly state by state. As a result, many companies inadvertently overpay. Clearview’s state and local tax professionals have years of experience helping clients recover overpaid taxes, and develop processes to ensure their future tax burdens are reduced as a result of our work.