Pay Only What You Owe, Wherever Your Business Takes You
Sales and use taxes are imposed by 45 states and the District of Columbia. When combined with counties, cities and other special local jurisdictions, there are more than 9,000 unique taxing jurisdictions throughout the United States.
With constantly changing laws and aggressive auditors tasked with checking whether taxpayers are fully compliant, you need a trusted team of experts in your corner to assist in all of your multistate sales and use tax needs.
Our experienced professionals have developed an unparalleled level of knowledge of these laws in order to keep our clients compliant while paying only the minimal amount of tax legally due. We provide a variety of services for our clients and will adapt our approach to fit the specific needs of your company.
- Evaluate Exemption and Exclusion Opportunities
- Review of Purchasing Activity
- Recover Overpayments
- Knowledge Transfer
Audit Defense & Appeals
- Tax Authority Coordination and Communication
Nexus Survey & Taxability Matrices
- Review Registration and Filing History
- Identify Taxing Jurisdictions
- Estimate Potential Exposure
- Recommend Policy and Procedure Changes
- Negotiate Terms
- Calculate Tax Due