Income Tax Expertise You Can Depend On
Our clients depend on us for experienced and timely guidance on tax compliance, preparation and planning. Our tax professionals bring years of experience from “Big Four” firms, large multinational firms, as well as national and local CPA firms. We have relevant expertise in all areas of taxation for all types of taxpayers and entities. Whether your business if young or a Fortune 50 corporation operating globally, Clearview’s expert personnel can provide the solutions to help you meet your objectives. We view our clients as partners. Your successes are our successes.
Accounting for Income Taxes (ASC 740)
- Prepare and Present Tax Disclosures
- Prepare/Review Disclosure - Uncertain Tax Positions
- Analysis of Tax Attributes, Rates
- Prepare, Review and Test Internal Controls
Corporate Income Tax Services
- Tax Planning, Minimization, Analysis
- Prepare and File Federal Income Returns
- Prepare Forms 5471, 5472 for CFCs
- Amend Historical Returns & Carryback of Losses, Credits
- Analyze IRC 382 Ownership Change
- Federal and State Income
- Franchise Tax Returns
- Multistate Tax Planning
- Entity Structure Consulting for Acquisitions and Mergers
Personal Tax & Private Client Services
- Federal and State Income Tax Returns
- Income, Estate & Trust
- Gift Tax Planning
Multistates Income & Franchise Tax Planning & Compliance
- Multistate Income Tax Compliance
- Nexus Analysis
- Voluntary Disclosure Agreements
- State Credits and Incentives
- Audit Defense
How We Can Help
Whether you are an individual, business owner, or a multinational conglomerate, Clearview can support all of your income tax compliance and reporting needs. We fully support personal returns and trusts, partnerships, LLC’s, S Corporations and C Corporations, including consolidated businesses. Combined with our tax planning expertise, we take a proactive approach to each compliance engagement, taking on our clients’ problems our own and looking for opportunities to help their business continue to grow and thrive.
Nobody likes surprises when it comes to income taxes. We provide guidance throughout the year on a proactive basis to minimize tax exposure before it is too late. We can help forecast tax liabilities for both businesses and individuals, working as your partner as opposed to just your service provider. We are always searching for ways to help you keep more of what you earn.
We are experts as it relates to ASC 740. We can prepare any and all financial statement disclosures and calculations related to income taxes (tax provisions, footnotes, etc.). We will act as your tax department, saving you the expense and headache of maintaining and training a full-time internal staff.